Eastern Spirit 12th Aug / Spirit of Europe 4th Aug

Hello there![br][br]I am travelling on the Eastern Spirit tour leaving on the 12th August from Rome! Am looking for other people on this tour!?[br][br]From what I understand it is also the second half of the Spirit of Europe which leaves London on 4th August.[br][br]Who else is on this tour?![br][br]Amanda[br][br]Eastern Spirit 12th August 2009[br]&[br]Roman Chariot 15th September 2009

I am! So glad to finally hear from someone on my tour! I’m actually doing the Spirit of Europe tour though. [br]Are you going solo like me? [br]Rachel.

Oh yay! Well you’ll have a week of experience before I start then![br][br]Yes, im 21, first time overseas and travelling solo. Are you from oz?[br][br]I’m only assuming that I would join in on your trip since its going to the same places on the same dates - unless I would have a different bus? What do you think?[br][br]Amanda[br][br]Eastern Spirit 12th August 2009[br]&[br]Roman Chariot 15th September 2009

Nope, I’d say that you’re definitely at the end of my tour. I had a friend who did a topdeck tour and I remember him telling me that another group of people joined in at the end of their trip. At least I hope you’re on my trip! [br][br]So I’m 23 and from Brissie. Sooo excited!! This is my present to myself for finishing uni so can’t wait! [br][br]Where are you from? Are you the Amanda whose bday is on the tour? Hope so! what country are you going to be in to celebrate?[br][br]

Yes, thats me! If I’ve worked it out correctly, My birthday says ‘visit the red light district’ in Amsterdam! Woo! Thats good timing hey.[br][br]I’m living in Sydney. I suppose we wait for more ppl to find our thread now![br][br][br][br]Amanda[br][br]Eastern Spirit 12th August 2009[br]&[br]Roman Chariot 15th September 2009

Hi,[br][br]I am also travelling on the spirit of europe starting the 4th of august and can’t wait only a couple of weeks to go now.[br][br]I’m 25 from Melb and will be travelling with a friend.[br][br]Anyone going to be at the generator before the tour starts???[br][br]Cheers[br]Leash

Yay![br][br]Have either of you got your travel docs yet?[br][br]Amanda[br][br]Eastern Spirit 12th August 2009[br]&[br]Roman Chariot 15th September 2009

I guess I’ll be staying there. We leave pretty much at the crack of dawn so that would probably be a good idea. I’ve been so lazy and haven’t organised anything![br][br]No, no travel docs yet. Am I meant to get that from my travel agent?[br][br]Just out of curiosity, are you guys just doing your tour and then flying home or staying on afterwards?

From my understanding, if you booked through a travel agent they will get the documents from topdeck. If you booked online the documents will come in the mail. [br][br]I am in London for 2.5 wks after our tour finishes then doing my second tour which goes back to Rome before flying home. Doing two tours with a break in the middle to see family and friends seemed more attractive.[br][br]Don’t forget to book in at the Generator the night we finish the tour too![br][br]Amanda[br][br]Eastern Spirit 12th August 2009[br]&[br]Roman Chariot 15th September 2009

I’m actually thinking of getting off the tour in brugge. I’m doing Europe afterwards so seems a bit silly going all the way back to London. Plus I think I’m going to be pretty buggered so a few days of R and R might be good!

I don’t have any travel docs yet but my travel agent said I should have them at the start of July so hopefully this week.[br][br]I’m staying on in London at the end of the tour for four days, but we are going to stay at the umi hotel and not the generator. Then heading off to Hong Kong.

Hey Girls, do you have facebook?[br][br]I just realised I have 4 wks left at work, thought it was 3. Grr. You’ll both be leaving the country pretty soon hey?[br][br]Amanda[br][br]Eastern Spirit 12th August 2009[br]&[br]Roman Chariot 15th September 2009

Sure do. Just type in ‘Rachel Pegnall’… pretty sure I’m the only one in the world :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine is under Elisha Trott

I am on the spirit of Europe Aug 4th tour… I have been to most of the countries on the itinerary before but had such an amazing time I’m back for more! ;D[br][br]I am travelling with my boyfriend but we are both very keen to meet new fun people YAY[br][br]http://www.facebook.com/ruth.reilly?ref=name[br][br]follow www.explorewithme.com on the topdeck ‘spirit of Europe’ tour August 4th 2009

Hey!! I am not on either of these tours, but I am on Essential Europe leaving Aug 4th as well, from London. Just wondering if you guys are staying at Umi the night before??? Would be great to arrive in London and share some drinks/dinner!

I’ll be staying at the generator before the tour starts