Eastern Express 2011

Hey.

Is there anyone joining the Eastern Express tour of 21 Aug 2011, starting out in Rome? My partner and I are thinking of booking it very soon, and would be glad to hear from anyone who will be joining the tour, or have done a similar Eastern Europe trip this year?

We are thinking of spending 2-3 days prior to the tour in Florence - Rome. Any tips or advice would be most welcome :wink:

Thanks
Juanito

[quote=20443]Hey.

Is there anyone joining the Eastern Express tour of 21 Aug 2011, starting out in Rome? My partner and I are thinking of booking it very soon, and would be glad to hear from anyone who will be joining the tour, or have done a similar Eastern Europe trip this year?

We are thinking of spending 2-3 days prior to the tour in Florence - Rome. Any tips or advice would be most welcome :wink:

Thanks
Juanito[/quote]

Hi Juanito,

We did London to Istanbul in September and got engaged in Florence so I can highly recommend Florence. I guess it depends what your interests are though and can thoroughly recommend the tours with Topdeck. Rome is great for the history as is all of Italy but we loved some of the smaller places as they aren’t quite as hectic. We had Emma, Pinky and Dan as our crew and they were awesome. We’re considering doing something similar in the camping tour but with the sailing in Greece again as that was fantastic.

Cheers Mick and Ange