Eastern Escape 15 June 2008

Hi there,[br][br]I am thinking of signing up this trip (15/6/08 - 26/6/08). Just wonder if anyone out there has already signed up for it.[br][br]I am currently based in London (UK working Holiday). As this trip starts in Berlin and ends in Munich,It will be nice to know someone joining the same trip so that we can travel together from London to Berlin and from Munich back to London.[br][br]Regards[br]KIN

Anyone joined this trip before with topdeck?mind sharing your experience in this trip with me? [br]Anyway advice and guidance will be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I have finally decided and booked /paid for this trip today. Hopefully, i can hear from someone joining the same tour.[br][br]I am thinking of either extending my stay in Munich (after the trip) or Berlin (before the trip).But i am not sure which one worth spending extra day at. Could anyone give me advice??[br]

well, it seems that this eastern europe trip is not that popular…hopefully i am not the only one in this trip

My wife and I just booked this trip.

hello! i just booked this trip a few weeks ago, i actually forgot that the forum page existed. I’m from the US but i’ll be in europe for two weeks before the tour (graduation present to myself!). Unless my plans change i’ll be going to Berlin from Paris.

[br][br]I have booked this tour only the one kicking off on the 27th july…

Hey there,[br][br]As i am in London for my Work Holidays,I have booked the flight in London (arriving in Berlin on 14/6/08, 1 day before the departure of the trip) and (staying extra 2 days in Munich till 28/6/08, at the end of the trip).[br][br]I will stay in the dormitory (Hostel) near our Hotels in Berlin & Munich.[br][br]Look forward to meeting all of you soon.:)[br][br]Regards[br]KIN

Less than 3 weeks before we hit the road…so excited, can’t wait to be on vacation!