Dubrovnik Dreams 04/06/2016-11/04/2016

Hey!
Is anyone doing this trip? Let me know :smile:
Flying from Brisbane, Australia!

Hi :smile:
My friend and I will be doing this tour! We will be staying the night before and 2 nights after in Dubrovnik! We are from the UK (Wales) so only an 8 hours flight for us!

Yay! I’ll be doing the same with my partner (staying one night before and two nights after)! Oh such a short flight! Ours is 23hours! (Not including stop overs) super excited!

Hi Guys,

My friend and I are doing this trip flying from NZ.
Staying one night before and a night after in Dubrovnik before hiring rental car to trip up to Slovenia.
yay looking forward to this so much!
Anyone found good accom in Dubrovnik? is it worth staying in old town, most accom is situated near the port.

Hey everyone,

I’ll be on this tour too! I’m from Brisbane, Australia travelling solo and flying into Dubrovnik the afternoon before the tour. Is anyone keen to meet up the night before? So excited! :slight_smile:

Hi Alarna!!

Me & my friend would be keen to meet up! We are also flying from Brissy!
Where abouts in Dubrovnik are you staying?

sounds great! I’m looking at staying at a hostel in old town, so I can hopefully do some sightseeing the afternoon before the trip. do you guys know where your staying? we should add each other on facebook!

Hey guys. We are also jumping on this tour…can’t wait!
Me and my partner from Central Queensland with our best friend from brisbane (what with all the queenslanders on this tour) plus her friend (couple) will be on the tour too. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Absolutely! Let’s meet up! My Facebook is Maddy Kimber

Hey Madeline,

For some reason Facebook won’t let me add you :frowning: My Facebook is Alarna Pahlke