Dub to Split 9th June

I just booked a Dub to Split sail for 9th June … Does anyone have any accommodation in Dub to recommend?

Also going alone is anyone else going?

Hi Simone,

I am going on this tour also, with my girl and guy friend. I will be most likely running late as flight comes in at 1235pm, so will take the ferry to our first stop over. Im aleks btw, and my friends are Melissa and Charles. Sorry, cant help you with accomodation. Ill be staying a night after the tour in Split before I head off to spain. So nice to meet you, and welcome to our group! :slight_smile:

Hi Aleks.

Yay nice to hear from others on the same trip! I’ve been told of a couple of good websites (booking.com and hostelbookers.com) which have reviews made by other travellers.

See you in June!

Hi Simone/Aleks
We’ll be flying direct from Vienna so won’t be staying in Dub but for the rest of Europe we’ve found the website www.airbnb.com to be quite useful in booking cheap accommodation. Check the reviews are good first before booking though.
My husband and I will be on the same cruise and are also from Sydney!!
Looking forward to the trip and meeting you guys :slight_smile:
Cheers B-)
Irene & Dan

Thanks for the helpfull info guys!

Not long to go now, getting excited.

See you all then.

Aleks.

Hi Simone,

Have you found somewhere good to stay?

Me and my two friends are going to be on the trip and will probably be looking for a couple of days in Dubrovnik before the trip.
Would be interested in what accommodation you’ve decided on :slight_smile:

I’ve been using hostelworld.com for most of our accommodation (we’re doing a bit of traveling both before and after Croatia) and I’ve used it in the past when traveling - great backpackers if it’s the sort of accommodation you’re after.

Hi Jennifer

I ended up using expedia to find somewhere reasonably priced with good reviews and booked at Hotel sort of place in the old town. There looked to be some really nice places more out of town but it sounded like Old Town was the place to be.

If your there a few days before we should try and meet up the night before the tour.