Don't know whether to go to Vietnam or Thailand?

Honest many tourist like Thai because good and diversity quality service. But Vietnam has lots to see: beautiful mountain with colorful hill tribes, has beaches and many of those are considered best in the world but still they’ve not touristy.
Vietnam is new destination and a great place to explore: Halong bay (amazing landscape); Hue Imperial citadel, Hoi An, Muine (nice beach), Phu Quoc island (pretty lovely), Mekong Delta…
Hope you have nice holiday!

What you have to be careful if you travel with the water there is, I have friends who have traveled to Thailand and I am told that it is very good to drink, better to buy bottled water.

Hi San!
Your ideal is so great. I think you will have wonderful time in Vietnam. I’d like to introduce some destinations to you such as:

Sapa: is a frontier town and capital of Sa Pa District in the Lao Cai province in northwest Vietnam. It is one of the main market towns in the area, where several ethnic minority groups such as Hmong, Dao (Yao), Giay, Pho Lu, and Tay live. It’s suitable for honeymoon. You can use motorbike or bicycle

Hanoi: It’s capital of Vietnam with many museums, sightseeing; especially you can discover Old Quarter with many interesting things.

Ha Long Bay: is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination. Swimming and kayaking in HLB is very interesting

Ho Chi Minh City: is the biggest city in Vietnam with many things for you enjoy: cruising in Mekong delta, visiting some war museums, etc

Food in Vietnam is so fantastic. You can taste so many kinds of traditional food in each of destinations

Of course you can use a motorbike to have experience here like a famous couple - Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. The traffic is not really difficult for you to use.
Beside that, you also can travel to Thailand or Cambodia with our services. We will arrange for your needs.
If you have any questions you can ask me. I will give you answers clearly. Pls contact with me via: www.newvisionhotel.com/tours.html

Both of these two countries are my favorite. I will say Thailand has more stunning foods, pad thai, green curry chicken(my top food in my life), coconut rice and many others. While Vietnam, as you said, has more natural views, mountains, rivers, countries~~~ You can actually go to both of them, but if you can only choose one, pick Thailand if you wish to enjoy their foods and pick Vietnam if you tend to enjoy more on-the-go views.

I went to Vietnam for some of my best friends. It has so much to offer to its tourists.
The places I saw were:
Ha Long Bay
Thien Mu Pagoda (Hue)
Hoan Kiem Lake (Hanoi)
Hoi An
Mui Ne
Phu Quoc
Cu Chi Tunnels
Nha Trang

Amazing scenic beauty. It was my best trip ever!

Do not forget to visit the floating market in Can Tho (the Mekong delta tours schedule). It is located in southern Vietnam from Ho Chi Minh city ~ 100km. The amazing thing is that this is a wetland, almost everything is sold on the boats as food, fruit, toiletries … You can also visit the orchard and eat comfortably at a cost of only few $.

you can visit vietnam, weather is cool…approx 19 degree temperature here, it is good for travel.

True, I like both of the two countries. Both can be reasonable for every day expenses, both have fantastic sights… Thailand generally has a more developed infrastructure. Thailand is convenient and there’s lots to do, plenty of events, great bars, amazing food (see above), and it’s easy to get around (except during rush hour). :grinning:
Personally i prefer Vietnam and find more depth to the experiences there. I had wonderful 2 week in Vietnam in October, 2015. I visited Hanoi, Hue, Hoian, Mekong delta. Everything was amazing, especially Halong Bay. :heart:
If you wonder a smooth way to travel, I recommend to book through a travel agency.
Like me, Best Price Vietnam (http://www.bestprice.vn/tour/) helped us to book a package tour and the company was great. It was very organised and enjoyable.

Yes, I have to agree Vietnam has so much beautiful view to visit. You can both go there and take picture to creat your own memories. Cause I was a photohobyist, I once go with SnapIT! Vietnam Tour to go to Vietnam. Their service is good, I don’t have to worry for my things. If you want to go on a photography trips like me, I suggest SnapIT! Vietnam for you! :smile:

Phu Quoc island now become a new attractive destination in Vietnam. It’s know as a paradise island with many good things to try like scuba diving, long beaches, delicous seafood.