Do 2 seperate tours travel together?

I’ve noticed that some tours start on the same day and at the same location. For example my tour is hotel tour starting in London, the Parades to Piazzas on Jan. 17. I’ve also noticed another hotel tour Winter Wonder commencing the 17th as well. Will both tours be together since they follow the same path, just one happens to be a week longer?[br][br]Jenn

the winter wonder has 2 smaller trips inside of it, meaning your trip and also hadrian’s path![br][br]meaning you will be together - some will be on the trip for the full amount, others will leave with you, and some will join once your trip ends![br][br]each bigger trip has smaller trips inside of it![br][br]now there may also be another group who is following the same path as you for a few days (not sure with your departing trip) - which would mean you will see them at the destinations your both at but you won’t drive together like the winter wonder tour and eventually will go to different places![br][br]Europe Unplugged *July 2008[br]Alps & Matadors (Part of Pioneer) *June 2009[br]Northern Exposure Club (Part of Red Star) May 16th-June 6th 2010[br]Athens to London Camping June 7th-July 3rd 2010

have a great trip! will be a blast - make friends with as many as you can from your group…friends for life![br][br]Europe Unplugged *July 2008[br]Alps & Matadors (Part of Pioneer) *June 2009[br]Northern Exposure Club (Part of Red Star) May 16th-June 6th 2010[br]Athens to London Camping June 7th-July 3rd 2010

I did the full Europe Uncovered tour in June and 5 or 6 people only did the London to Rome bit and left the group in Rome while another 5 or 6 joined in Rome to do the Rome to London section.

Thanks guys =)[br][br][br]Jenn