Disneyland Paris

On the Spirit of Europe tour, they offer a day to explore…[br]I’m keen to fulfill a childhood fantasy by checking out Disneyland… has anyone been? What are the crowds like? Best ways to get to and from?[br]Or, would my time be better spent exploring ‘classic’ paris - ie Notre Dame, the Lourve etc? And prehaps coming back another day?

Hey,[br][br]I went to Euro Disney last year and it was great but if I had the choice between that and classic Paris I would choose the classic any day (especially if you haven’t been to Paris!!)[br][br]I’d never been to Disney and like you wanted to fulfill a childhood dream but it is quite small. It’s nothing like the ones in the U.S. Saying that I still had fun. We bought tickets from the Disney shop on the Champs Elysee the day before and then caught the train there -about 40mins, def the way to get there. [br][br]Hope this helps!![br][br]:wink: if you obey all the rules you miss all the fun[br][br]* Pamplona 6 Day Fiesta 2009[br]* Athens to London July 13 2009

How much did the ticket cost for Disneyland? Thanks!

Hey Jessica[br][br]I think it was around 60euro for a day pass to both parks[br][br]:wink: if you obey all the rules you miss all the fun[br][br]* Pamplona 6 Day Fiesta 2009[br]* Athens to London July 13 2009