Discover Europe May 14th

Gday[br][br]Just scoping to see if anyone is on the Discover Europe May 14th Tour

That’s the one I’m going on![br][br]Really looking forward too it - not long to go now either![br][br]Dave[br]Perth WA[br][br];D

Hi,[br]I went on this tour in May last year and im so jealous - you guys are going to have an awsome time!!! ENJOY![br]Siobhan.

Gday Dave[br][br]Only 40 working days including 2 days at a conference and 5 days at a course.[br][br]Can’t wait[br][br];D[br][br]

Hi![br][br]My friend and I are going to be on this tour![br]We are so excited!! [br][br]We’ve never been on a tour like this before. [br]How are you guys preparing for it?[br][br]BTW we’re from Canada :slight_smile:

Gday It17[br][br]Thats great to hear, my wife and I and a friend are going to be on this tour, yes we also are getting real excited.[br][br]By the way we are Australian

Hey Pirate[br][br]That’s excellent! Judging by the forums it seems that the majority of tour-goers are australian, which is pretty cool. Only about 2 months to go! Have you guys received your information package yet? As we haven’t.[br][br]Thanks!

Gday It17[br][br]Yeah a lot of aussies, we haven’t received our packs yet either. Our travel agent told us we will receive our packs roughly a month out. We submited our passport details to our travel agent becasue Top Deck does ask for them before you receive your pack

That’s good to know! I’ll make sure all my travel info is in as well. Are you guys spending any extra time in london? We’re staying one pre-night and 3 post nights.[br]

lol im pretty sure its not top deck who wants it :)[br][br]when i was a travel agent we used to ask for a copy of the passport because that way we could ensure the name was EXACTLY the same on the ticket :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

We are spending 3 nights pre tour and 5 nights post tour, my sister-in-law lives in London, so we will be staying with her

Hi Guys,[br][br]I’m going on this tour as well. Can’t wait for it to start!!![br][br]Leonie

Excellent[br][br]That makes six of us:[br]3 Australians[br]2 Candadians, and Leonie?[br][br]Not long to go now!:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a true blue aussie girl![br][br]Leonie

I hope everyone is getting excited now, my wife and I are. A quick introduction of myself and wife. I’m Shane who is 27 but turning 28 soon and my wife is Laura who is 27 and we are from Canberra[br]

An introduction for me now. I’m 27, 28 just after the trip ends and I’m from Bungendore, just outside of Canberra.[br][br]Leonie

OT but I’m from Queanbeyan Leonie!![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Just around the corner Leonie

Ahhh… Canberrians Everywhere :)[br][br]I’m Dave, 28 from Perth

yes! the travel agent called today and said my travel documents have arrived! I shall pick them up tomorrow. Have you guys received yours yet?[br][br]