Discover Europe July 9th

Hi Everyone,[br][br]I am a teacher from Melbourne and I am looking forward to lots of new adventures on the Discover Europe tour beginning on July 9th.[br][br]Who else is coming? If you are going on this tour I would love to hear from you. I am going on my own and be great to make contact with people from the tour![br][br]Happy Travels![br][br][br][br]Raina[br]Discover Europe July 9th[br]Followed by a week in London

Hey everyone,[br][br]I thought I might bump this topic back up. Hopefully someone is coming on this tour?? ;D[br][br]Love to hear from you if you are![br][br]Not long to go now. Getting excited![br][br]Raina[br]Discover Europe July 9th[br]Followed by a week in London

I did this trip a couple of years ago in July and had an amazing time! You will have a wonderful time. I wish I was going again!

Hi ICE55,[br][br]Good to hear from someone who has been on the tour. Any tips you have for me? What was your favourite part of the trip?[br][br]Appreciate anything you could tell me![br][br]Raina[br]Discover Europe July 9th[br]Followed by a week in London

Hey sorry meant Ice5…:o:-[[br][br]Raina[br]Discover Europe July 9th[br]Followed by a week in London