Discover Europe...July 19th 2011

Hi Guys

I am leaving for London on July 15th and am going on the Discover Europe tour which leaves on July 19th.

I am travelling on my own, very excited about it and can not wait.

Anyone else staying at Umi hotel for a few nights before we leave and are going on Discover Europe tour leaving on July 19th?

Would be awesome to catch up and hang out a little before we leave for Europe. ;D

Hi Carly

I’m on the same tour and it is very exciting I’m actually counting down the days :slight_smile:

I’m arriving at Umi on the 18th probably around lunch time. Was thinking on heading down to the London eye and having a look around.

Catching up sounds good what part of Australia are you from? I’m in Melbourne.

Cheers

Mick

[quote=25862]Hi Carly

I’m on the same tour and it is very exciting I’m actually counting down the days :slight_smile:

I’m arriving at Umi on the 18th probably around lunch time. Was thinking on heading down to the London eye and having a look around.

Catching up sounds good what part of Australia are you from? I’m in Melbourne.

Cheers

Mick
[/quote]

Awesome! I sent you a PM but maybe you didnt get it! :slight_smile:

Cool…well I am getting to London on July 16th (Saturday morning) at 6:30am! So excited…it is only 9 weeks away really. AMAZING! I will let you know what the place is like when I get there!

Maybe we can go check out the London eye together on Monday afternoon? Im keen if you are!

Well I live in Launceston but I am in Melbourne next month to catch up with family, do some shopping and watch some footy :slight_smile: This is so cool that we can chat before the big holiday!

Im doing this amazing tour and then meeting family afterwards and doing the UK, and Ireland for two/three weeks before heading back as far as Singapore. The rest of the family head home then and I am going to Vietnam afterwards for 2 and a bit weeks :slight_smile:

I wish it was mid July already :slight_smile:

Hi,
My friend and I are doing the European Emperor starting July 19, which I’m pretty sure is the first part of the Discover Europe. We leave for London next week, but are then heading to Paris, so will be joining the tour on the afternoon of the 19th in Paris…very exciting! :slight_smile:

Hi

I’m also doing this trip, I’m travelling alone, so can’t wait to meet all of all and experience europe with you.

I will be arriving in London the Sunday before our trip starts, and staying at the Umi, If anyone feels like seeing the sites around London with me, just let me know.

James

Hi guys

I’m also on this tour and traveling solo…getting into London on the 15th and would love to meet up with people before the tour starts. Apprently umi is fully booked so if I can’t get in there I’m going to find somewhere close by :slight_smile:

Sara

Hi,

Im also on this tour, travelling solo as well! Arriving at the Umi on the 16th and spending a few days checking out London! very excited, looking forward to meeting everyone and it’d be great to meet up with anyone in London before it all starts :slight_smile: not long to go now!!!

Tara