Discover Europe (HTDE) 8th may 2013

Hi there I will be doing this tour by myself. just wanting to see who else will be going too. I can’t wait B-)

Hi Shannon,
I will be doing this tour on my own as well. I am so excited as it will be my first time to Europe :). Where are you from?

Hi Shannon & Pruey,

I too will be joining this tour. If you guys are from Sydney we can meet together sometime before the trip if you like. eg coffee or desserts…

cheers
Michelle

Hi there! Yes I am from Sydney/Wollongong area. I am so glad there will be other people from Australia going too! Where are you from?

Hello there that sounds like a great idea! :slight_smile:

Btw this says i only joined this today but I forgot my other password for my top deck account so I had to join again this morning :slight_smile:

Hi Michelle & Shannon,

I am from Adelaide so wont be able to join you for the coffee :(. Look forward to meeting you both on the tour :slight_smile:

Ok cool, I’m just happy there are some other girls from aus going too! When are you flying over? I’m leaving a few days before so I can have a look around London before we start the tour. I’m freaking out but so excited at the same time :slight_smile:

Hey Shannon, I will arrive in London on 6 May so hopefully we can catch up before the tour starts? I am feeling exactly the same as you but cant wait :slight_smile:

Hi there :slight_smile:

I just booked in for this tour today! So excited! I’m from Sydney but I’m in Germany at the moment for about 8 months (8 weeks in). I haven’t booked my flights yet but I’d love to get there early and check out London a bit.

-Tash

I arrive in London on the 4th so yes I will be up for some sight seeing then! As it gets closer we will figure something out for when we are there. I really need to start saving big time! Talk to you soon :slight_smile:

Time is flying by!

It sure is! Just thought I’d add myself to this post as I’ll see u peeps on this amazing tour! Traveling solo, well excited.

Scott

Yes it is! Im happy that I won’t be the only one going alone. See you there :slight_smile:

Hey everyone…not long now! Super excited! I will be arriving in London 6 May and staying at the Umi Hotel, if anyone is keen to catch up before the tour my number is +447937645892. See you all soon :slight_smile: