Discover Europe Aug/Sept 2006

Hi[br]I’m another female Aussie doing the Discover Europe tour. But i’m booked in for the 9th June one. I can’t wait. Anyone doing this one? I’m doing it on my own so i am hoping to make some friends.

Hey Aparrafan,[br][br]In my brochure it doesnt show a departure date on 9 June for Discover Europe, the first departure date is 14 June. This is the 25 day Eurohotel tour isn’t it?? I was thinking of doing this one too. Like the itinerary but have only recently heard of Top Deck so still a bit uncertain.???

Hiya,[br][br]I’m Carly and I am really going for Europe in August - the camping one? I am from Australia and have been here since Jan 05 - and I’m going home in Jan 07. Haven’t seen any of Europe yet. I am too, going on my own so I am really hoping to make some nice friends on tour. Look forward to hearing from all you others who have been on tour or who are going on the same tour in August. Maybe we can arrange to go on the same date-tour?[br][br]Aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi

Hiya,[br][br]I’m Carly and I am really going for Europe in August - the camping one? I am from Australia and have been here since Jan 05 - and I’m going home in Jan 07. Haven’t seen any of Europe yet. I am too, going on my own so I am really hoping to make some nice friends on tour. Look forward to hearing from all you others who have been on tour or who are going on the same tour in August. Maybe we can arrange to go on the same date-tour?[br][br]Aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi

Hi rachstarr[br][br]Opps. You are right. I am booked for the one departing on June 14. June 9th was the Grand European EuroClub tour i was going to book but then decided i wanted to stay in hotels rather than cabins so i opted for the Discover Europe EuroHotel deal instead.[br][br]I am so looking forward to this. Anyone else going on this tour.

Hi aparrafan,[br][br]I am also booked on the Discover Europe Tour departing 14 June. [br]Good to hear that I will not be the only one travelling on my own. BRING ON 14 JUN !!! [br]

Hi Danni[br][br]Nice to meet you. I know what you mean. I am a mixed bag of nerves and excitement. I look forward to meeting you at the Globetrotter Inn.

Hey aparrafan,[br][br]I only have 15 more working days before I head off to England. I am departing Brisbane on the 4th of June and are meeting up with some friends in Lancaster before the tour. I will be staying at the Globetrotter the night before the tour though. See you there!!![br][br]Cheers[br]Danni

Hi Danni[br][br]Only 15 more days for me now. I depart Sydney on the 2nd June for a quick wiz around Europe before the tour starts. Going to Berlin to soak up some World Cup excitement.[br][br]I’ll be staying at the Globetrotter the night before as well so see you then.[br][br]aparrafan

aparrafan which tour are you on[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last

boz_novocastrian[br]Danni and i are both doing the EuroHotel Tour called Discover Europe. 25 Days. Leaving on the 14th June.[br]Which one are you doing?[br]Both Danni and i will be travelling alone. Its great that these tours are so single friendly. I was so afraid of being a third wheel.

the athens to london one doing eurocamping. getting to see gallipoli and all of eastern europe. i did the vast majority of western europe back in 2002. just seeing remaining parts of europe i did not see last time. i used up working holiday in 02, now on work permit and been told chances of getting another work permit from august 06 is next to no chance[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last

I hope you have a lot of fun boz_novocastrian. Eastern Europe is also something i would like to do one day. I’m doing the Western part first. The closest i will come this trip is Prague which i am visiting on my own. I hear it is a lovely city so i am really looking forward to it.

aparrafan, you sound like you are doing what i did in my first trip to europe in 2002, doing western europe now and doing eastern europe later.[br][br]i shall have a ball, now just have to get the damn visas sorted next week as that is the only time i have off until my tour starts[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last