Discover Europe 6/7/10 - 31/7/10

Happy new year to all!!![br]I just wanted to ask if anyone is doing Discover Europe trip on the 6 July until 31st July?[br]I am going with my other half and just wanted to know if anyone else is doing the same tour.[br]Any advice from anyone who have been on the tour?[br]Thanks[br]Jenifah[br]:smiley:

Hi Jenifah,

I haven’t yet booked, but am pretty keen to do this trip.
I will be travelling alone and it will be my first trip overseas.
Where in oz are you from? I’m from a little country town in South West Queensland, so the big wide world is a little daunting to say the least.
Hope to see you on the trip.
Leah. :slight_smile:

Hi Leah,
I am so excited since its coming around the corner. I think you should go ahead with the booking because at least it will be a good experience.
I’m from Sydney and this isnt my first trip overseas but its my first trip to Europe so I’m really looking forward to it. Let me know if you go ahead with the booking because I would hope to see you on the trip as well.
Jen

Hi Molokov,
Are you thinking of joining the discover europe tour? If so, the more the merrier.
Jen

I gotcha… hopefully you enjoy your trip with whatever choice you make.

=)

Hi Jenifah,

I am doing this trip too. I really can’t wait. It’s my first time to Europe so I think this trip will be a good start. Am staying in Europe for 4 months afterwards.

Jojo

Hi guys, my boyfriend and I are doing this tour too- can’t wait! Not long to go now. Look forward to meeting you all soon! Jo

[size=3][/size]

Hi everyone,
My name is Brooke, I’m from Victoria, Australia and I am booked to go on this trip to europe in July.

I am so excited, I have had this trip booked for 6 months and am counting down the days and weeks till we go! ;D

This will be my first trip overseas and I will be going alone, so I am a little nervous too. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

My email addy is chookadee19@hotmail.com if ppl want to email me to talk bout the trip I would love to hear from u. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I have set up a facebook page for this trip too if any1 wants to join to talk on it there just search for topdeck discover europe 2010