Discover Europe 3rd Sept 09 to 28th Sept 09

Hi,[br][br]If I could get some feedback from all and please from Admin as well.I have booked for this trip already.Do I need to or should I book any of the options/extras in advance?[br][br]My first trip to Europe and don’t want to miss out on anything if possible.[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Stu

Hi Stu,[br][br]You don’t need to book any of the optionals in advance - you can make the decision once you are on the trip.[br][br]Have a good trip![br][br]Best wishes,[br][br]Anita[br]

Hi,[br][br]Wow that was quick.[br][br]Thanks for replying.[br][br]Loking forward to it.[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Stu

Hey Uncle Stu,[br][br]We’re doing the same trip from the 17th Sept 09,:slight_smile: You’ll have to give us the hot tips or let us know any snags you hit leading up to your trip!!![br][br]Do you have many doing your trip?[br][br][br][br][br][br]Chris&Kylie[br]26 day, Dicovery Europe[br]17th Sept09 - 12 Oct09

Hey Chris and Kylie,[br][br]How’s it going?[br][br]Will let you know if I hear anything,you likewise.Also only know of one couple so far going on my trip.Still a long way out though.[br][br]Catch u later.[br][br]Stu