Discover Europe 26 days

Hi, [br][br]My names Lauren, im 22 from sydney. Im doing the 26 day discover Europe (hotels) tour that leaves on 22nd august. Im So excitied!!!Just wondering if anyone else is doing the same one?? Im going alone, so would love to meet someone before i go;D[br][br]Thanks, [br]

I’m planning on doing this one next year…would love to hear how it goes!!

I have just finished this trip! You will have an awesome time! It was really hot when I went but got cooler once reaching Slovenia, Austria etc. Have fun, I know you will.[br]

Hi Stacey, good to hear i won’t be the only one travelling solo. Are you staying at the globetrotter the night before? I’ll see you soon, anyways, how exciting![br][quote]Originally posted by SL0404[br]
Hi, my name is Stacey, I’m 26 from Melbourne and i’ll be on this tour. going alone as well.[br][/quote]

Thanks for the tips. Glad you had a great time, hope i have just as much fun as you did![br][quote]Originally posted by ice5[br]
I have just finished this trip! You will have an awesome time! It was really hot when I went but got cooler once reaching Slovenia, Austria etc. Have fun, I know you will.[br][br][/quote]

Just a tip that worked well for me…try and handwash small things regularly. On the way there will be some opportunity to use a Laundromat. The last thing you want to do is waste time in one of those. Most things dried overnight, even jeans whilst in Paris. A travel washing line was invaluable.