Discover Europe 25th May - 24th June 2016

Hi Everyone!

This will be my first tour and I will be going solo so I would love to chat to anyone also going on this tour!
I am 23 years old from New Zealand, currently living and working in Australia. I will also be going on the Britain and Ireland tour on the 29th of June - 12th of July 2016.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Gemma

Hey!
Same doing it solo aswell!
I’m Blake
23 from Kiama, NSW south coast
I am flying out of Sydney
Touring from 17/5 - 27/6 then doing my own thing around Europe just venturing around :raising_hand_woman:t2:

Hey! I’m Leesa, I’ll be on the tour as well with my boyfriend Ryan. I’m 25, he is 24 and we’re from Australia.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :smile:

Hey Blake and Leesa!
Glad to hear I won’t be the only one going on this tour :smiley:
I look forward to meeting everyone. I will be visiting Iceland before this tour and then a few days break before starting my next one. Staying at an airbnb near the Burns Hotel the night before we set off!

Hey Guys!
I’m Daniella and I’m also doing the tour by myself!
I’m 22 and from Melbourne.
Flying straight into London the day before the tour starts and then travelling around Greece and Italy afterwards! :slight_smile:

Hey Guys

I made a group on facebook so we can chat through the group :slight_smile: Feel free to join the below link!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/165412573853165/

Where is everyone staying in London? I have an airbnb near the Burns hotel the night before.
Gemma

Hi, my name is Sam,my partner Zac and I are on the same tour, we are from Australia.
Ive requested an add to the facebook group, thanks :slight_smile: it will be great to get to know you before the trip.