Discover Europe 24th April 2012

My sister and I are on this trip and were just wondering if there was anyone else out there on this tour too? :slight_smile:

Hey Sandra!

Although im not on the Discover Europe trip, i’ll be joining up with you guys on the Gondalas Go North trip in Rome on the 6th of May, my second time to Europe… but my first time traveling alone. Can’t wait :wink:

Hey Scott!
Exciting stuff! This is my second tour of Europe too, but first time traveling with someone! You will be fine on your own - I made so many friends on my last tour and still keep in touch with quite a few of them 3 yrs on.
Are you starting in Rome or have you got other plans before you hop on board?

[quote=33749]Hey Scott!
Exciting stuff! This is my second tour of Europe too, but first time traveling with someone! You will be fine on your own - I made so many friends on my last tour and still keep in touch with quite a few of them 3 yrs on.
Are you starting in Rome or have you got other plans before you hop on board? [/quote]

That’s awesome to hear :wink:

I’m flying straight from Perth to Rome and starting off there with the tour, then i have plans to meet up with a few friends/family in London afterwards before heading back over to Europe for a couple of months staying in hostels (Going to try dodge the London Olympics madness ;P), and then if possible back to London to pick up some work, i had my British passport finalized a couple of weeks ago. No idea how its all going to come together… but i guess that’s part of the fun! haha

How about you two?

We start in London with the tour and finish up in London. We then have a couple of days in London before we head over to Ireland for a 3 day tour of Southern Ireland and then up to Scotland to meet up with my sisters boyfriend and his family that he has over there and then I plan to be outta there before the Olympics too.
Wow sounds like you have some massive plans - sounds awesome!

If you’re on facebook look this tour up there too - A couple of the rest of the crew are on the top deck page there too!

Not long to go! Can’t wait. :slight_smile: