Discover Europe 21 June 2011

Hi!

Anyone going on the Discover Europe trip on the 21st of June?
We are very excited and can’t wait for the day!!
:slight_smile:

Hi Bella
Im all booked on this tour, super excited B-), struggling to find people on the forum that are going.

Hi CJ, yeah we have been looking for others on this tour. You’re the first person!
I have 3 friends going on this trip.
It’s gonna be fun!

When do you get to London?

Hi,

I’m booked for this tour…glad to find others. Does anyone know where the pick up point in London is? I’m assuming/hoping it will be from a hotel or something? Anyways look forward to meetin you guys.

Cheers,

Josie

Hi Josie,

All Topdeck EuroHotel trips depart from the Umi Hotel: 16 Leinster Square, Bayswater, London, W2 4PR. The closest London Underground stops are Bayswater or Queensway.

Check-in time at the Umi Hotel: 6.00 - 6.30am
Departure time by: 7.00am

You’ll find these details on the Pre-departure information document, listed on your trip’s itinerary page.

Cheers,

Topdeck Team

Hi Bella
I arrive in London on the 14th June so i have quite a few days up my sleeve to look around , im travelling solo, awesome ya travelling with friends really looking forward to meeting new peeps. When do you guys get to london? :slight_smile:

Hi Josie, that’s great! We will be at Umi hotel so pick up is right there.

CJ- we arrive on the 20th morning so just a day in london before the trip then we have 3 days after. Have some friends and family to visit.

Are you guys taking suitcases or backpacks? We are gonna take a suitcase. Hopefully that’s alright.

Hey Bella
Can decided on back pack or suitcase, leaning more towards the back pack at this stage, but i think a suitcase would be better for the clothes situation lol, dont wanna be looking like i slept in the all tour…lol…

Get nearer am very excited!!!

Hiyee CJ,

I am def taking a suitcase. Cant carry a backpack…bad back.
I am always jumping for joy thinking about it!!

Hey Bella
Yep i now decided suitcase for me too!! Its only two weeks before i leave im super excited, cant wait!!! The nervous are starting to creep in, as im travelling solo for the first time, but gunna be gr8.

I know!! so we’ll see you soon! 21st!! wooowhooo.
I have bought my suitcase and I am ready! :slight_smile: :wink: