Discove Europe 26 April 2011

I have just booked and paid but a bit nervous about travelling alone. Anyone else going on this tour?

I’m booked on this tour too and I’m travelling alone also!

April is going to come so quickly!

Hi,

I booked for this tour a couple of weeks ago and can’t wait. I am travelling alone as well and really looking forward to meeting people. Anyone planning on staying in the UK after the trip finishes?

Carly

Hi

I’m going on this tour and travelling alone as well! Can’t wait, it will be an awesome trip!!

Now that the new year has rolled around it just got real!

Staying in the UK a few days before to catch up with some friends from school who live over there now.

Sam

Hi,

I think I will be joining you guys on this tour. I’m going on the Gondola’s Go North tour (starting 8th May) which joins the Discover Europe trip on day 13 in Rome. My boyfriend and I recently booked the trip and i’m really excited about it. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Also if anyone knows where we can get information about optional activities for the tour could you let me know. Thanks

Avril.

Hey! Yes, I’ve booked myself on the Discover Europe tour on 26th April… I’m nervous too actually as I am travelling by myself! Augh! Haha. I’m sure we’ll all have a great time though :slight_smile: And I plan on staying with some ppl in London for a week after the tour finishes.

Hey, any of you guys from Cairns, Australia? If so, would love to meet you before we all head off! ?

Hey guys… I’m staying in London for a few days afterwards then doing the Greek Island Hopper tour.

I"m leaving from Melb.

Not too long now…