Continue travelling after Topdeck Tour

Hey, I’m in the same position - I’ve got about two weeks to kill after my tour. When are you finishing your tour? I’m going on the European Odyssey which ends on June 4 but then I’m going on Edinburgh four day mini-break. I really want to see Spain and more of London after my tour. Everyone keeps on telling me not to stress because you’ll meet heaps of people who’ll want to continue the fun after the tour - I hope that’s true!!![br]It’s definitely better having time to do your own thing after your tour than before. [br]Anyway good luck, and let me know if you’ll be in Europe at the same time as me. [br]Kate :slight_smile:

Hi,[br][br]I am currently doing the solo travel thing, I left australia on the 17th of Feb and start my tour on the 30th of March.[br]Its a bit scary but i am lucky i have family here, so i am currently staying with my grandparents which is a lil dull. But am keen to meet other people traveling solo, I am currently in North Wales and will be heading to London on the 16th of March by tour finishs on the 17th of May. After this I have no plans, so if you are keen to meet another solo traveler send me an email.[br][br]Tanya.

hey guys, when i finished my tour last year, the day i finished about twenty of us went to prague for 8 days and then straight to majorca, whether its only two or whatever, there’ll always be someone who will go with you, im going to mykonos in august after this one and also on the mini break, whether someone else is with me or not, there will be other people in the same situ. just rock up and hope for the best i say :);D[br][br]take it easy, and if its easy, take it

Hey Kate, [br][br]So are you doing the edinburgh mini break that leaves June 6th? If so- see you there! Give me an email!

Im a little bit the same, i’m going on a one way ticket though. I have a friend who is coming for 4-6 weeks, we will hopefully do the european getaway in july, then im on my own too! I would also love to hear from people who are going solo.

Yes going solo![br][br]I thought I was the only one til I came on here! I think thats probably the only worry going on this tour is that will you make friends and get on with everyone.[br][br]Oh what am I saying, of course I will make friends :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes going solo![br][br]I thought I was the only one til I came on here! I think thats probably the only worry going on this tour is that will you make friends and get on with everyone.[br][br]Oh what am I saying, of course I will make friends :stuck_out_tongue: