Coast to Coast NY-LA

Hey Everyone,
I am thinking of booking the Coast to Coast (NY-LA 20 days) trip for June 2013 and just wanted to know if anyone has any comments on the trip??? Is most of the time spent travelling on the bus?? any reviews etc… Any help would be much appreciated! :slight_smile:

I’m doing that trip next year but in October. any information you could share would be great as well. I was told it was one of the best to do.

I’m thinking of doing this one too - next year between June and October. Looks like a great tour.
Id just be worried we would spend 80% of the holiday in the bus. Any info from people who have done this or similar tours would be great!!!

Hey i have booked this tour for the departure of the 7 June 2013 Cannot Wait!

I did a contiki tour through Europe last year and it was fantastic! You spend a fair bit of time on the bus but its a good time to catch up on sleep and get to know your tour mates!

Also Bec i saw in another thread that you are worried about travelling alone? Don’t be did Europe on my own and now doing America its a great way to meet new people and to get out of your comfort zone! made some fantastic friends who ii still stay in touch with!

Hey!!!
I am doing this one 1-20 June next year!
Does one depart on the 7th as well obviously and end the 27th i am presuming? :slight_smile:

I hope we get a lot of us on the same tour!

Sindy - YAY! and yes, my friend did a Topdeck tour around europe last year and said that the time on the bus isn’t too bad - best time for sleeping because you want to get the most out of each place you actually visit :slight_smile:
BecandNat - There’s one of the 1st-20th? Yep - It leaves the big apple on the 7th and arrives in LA on the 27th… and agreed! I hope we get a lot of us on the same tour!

I haven’t booked as yet, but will be in the next week or two… I’m so excited though! ;D

Coast to coast trip is exciting but when is the best time to do it?

I’m planning on doing this trip on the 7th of June! Anyone else booked yet and had information through about the trip?

Hi guys! I am thinking of doing this trip starting in New York on the 13th of September. Anyone else going around that time?

It looks like such a fun tour, I’m excited about adventures and new friends as I will be travelling alone.

Hi Everyone
I’m booked to do Coast to Coast NY - LA on 21 June, but do not have a confirmed departure yet.
Anybody else doing this trip?
Does Top Deck know if it will be a goer?

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I am doing the coast to coast NYC to LA 7th June to 26th June, then the south west adventure 27th June to 12th July is the plan, with an extra week or so in California so I can visit Disneyland and some other spots in LA plus going back to San Diago for Comic Con and extra shopping etc. Sooo excited First big trip overseas and by myself as well. So very nervous but excited. :slight_smile:

Hey Guys, Iv just booked for the NYC to LA on the 21st June to the 10th July… Hoping a few of you have to and maybe we could link up and chat about it… Im traveling alone ( so this is a biggie for me haha) Hope we can get each other excited about the trip :slight_smile:

Hey guys! I’ve booked the NYC-LA tour for 7th June, so excited. Get on Topdeck Meet through Topdeck’s facebook page so we can all add eachother :slight_smile:

I’m on the 7th June NYC - LA Coast to Coast - nice to see there’s other people going as well! Very excited for it!

I have also booked the NY - LA Coast to Coast on the 7th June & am doing it solo so would be great to get to know people before the trip. I am arriving in NY a few days early to do some sightseeing. Am so excited, I cant wait!!