Coast to Coast LA to NYC July16

Hey everyone. I’ve just booked in for the Coast to Coast L.A to NYC trip for July16, wondering who else is doing it :smile:

We have booked this trip well in advance for December next year. Be sure to put something up about how it was!

I certainly will!

Hi Laura, what date is your tour leaving? I’m booked to leave LA on July 28th.

Hey
Mine starts on the 4th

Ah that’s a shame - I’m yet to find anyone on my tour!

Same here. I’m booked in to leave on the 7th December 2016! Excited much! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Sophia_Daryan - I’m also doing the one on the 07th December - how exciting! I thought I was the only keen bean booked in for December/January

Hey Laura, I’m booked on the Coast to Coast trip that leaves NYC on 3rd July 2016 so think that is the same one? :smile:

Hey, mine is leaving LA on the 7th so must be a different one

haha! have been wanting to go for ages!
bit scared of this trip, going solo, my friend bailed but i really wanted to go! booked it last week!
:slight_smile:

Are you going Coast to Coast or the road trip usa??? I booked my flights yesterday and almost cried hahaha!

Are you going Coast to Coast or the road trip usa??? I booked my flights yesterday and almost cried hahaha!

the coast to coast leaving LA on the 7th December 2016.
then the NY New years tour until the 2nd jan 2017!

Oh - me too! I’m in LA from the 03rd and staying in New York until the 10th jan! How exciting!!!

awesome! im in La from the 2nd…gonna do universal studios and some photography things first! I’m a big movie buff!
and staying in new york for a week then up to canada!

Where are you from?? Are you on FB or insta? This is so exciting to meet others on the tour :heart_eyes:

I’m from perth. u?

i have both…there are a lot of sarah kings on FB haha

Hey Laura2390 Me and My friend are booked on to the LA - NYC trip leaving 7th July as well!! :smile:

Cool! So exciting being able to talk to people before the trip!