Coast to Coast (ex NYC) July 2016

Hey guys! Just seeing if there is anyone on here doing the Coast to Coast leaving from NYC on 3rd July 2016? :slight_smile:

Hi Kel, my 2 girlfriends and I will be on it! We are from Newcastle NSW and will be in NYC for a week prior to 3/7.

So exciting!!! What are your plans?

Hey Chogg,

Awesome! I’m from Perth, WA and am also heading over to NYC a bit earlier, I get in 29th June. Its my first solo trip so I’m a bit terrified but really excited as well!

We get in 28 June! Maybe we should all have a drink in NY before we leave :smile:

Yeah a drink sounds good! Where are you guys staying prior to the start of the trip?

Hey Kel & Chogg!!
I will also be on the trip, travelling solo… From Melbourne - sounds like there could be a few Aussies on the tour… Looking at the website now, it appears tickets are ‘limited’ so should have a pretty full group which will be great…
I arrive in NY in early June so will definitely be up for a drink beforehand if that works.
Chat soon.
Cheers
JD

Hey JD,
Sounds like it’s going to be an awesome trip :slight_smile:
My email address is kelly.hallmeeka@gmail.com so if anyone on the trip wants to shoot me an email, then maybe meet up in NY etc.

Hey guys! I’m also travelling solo from Melbourne! I can’t wait! Not long to go now :blush:

Hey!
Meeting at Vu Rooftop bar (http://www.vunyc.com) at 4.30 this afternoon for anyone keen to catchup for a drink before tomorrow… Just a couple of us at the minute, so come along if you’re free…
Cheers
JD