Coast to Coast (ex LA) 25th August 2016

Hiya - is anyone else on this tour? Travelling solo - Leaving LA next month - 25th of August arriving in NYC on 17th of September 2016 :slight_smile:

I think I’m on the first half of this tour. I’m doing the road trip to USA. It leaves on the 25th of august and ends up in New York on the 17th of September. But from New Orleans it flys to Miami

Oh cool - I wonder whether it’s the same group and then gets split from New Orleans, I might ask them :slight_smile:

Well my tour is made up of 2. Southwest states which is LA to New Orleans then Southern charm which is Miami to New York. It would say in your trip notes. I reckon the first part would be the same tour :slight_smile:

Oh great :slight_smile: Are you from Australia?

Yes I’m from ballarat but currently in qld!

Awesome! Another Melbournian :slight_smile: I’m originally from Perth but have been here 2 and a half years now. Have you spoken to anyone else on the first part of the tour?

Oh nice! I have come across 2 or 3 people bit haven’t actually had the chance to speak to anyone yet.

Awesome, well once I’ve booked my spot (next week), I’ll let you know and we can chat
:slight_smile:

Awesome, sounds good!