Classic Europe 31 May 2011

I just booked this trip for myself. Like many others who travel with Topdeck, I will be traveling solo and to Europe for the very first time in my life. If anyone else is going on this trip, let me know. :slight_smile:

Hi Pegasus, me and my partner will be on the tour although meeting the group in paris. It will also be my first trip to Europe! We will also be doing some independent travel after the tour, through germany etc.

That’s great. I look forward to meeting you.

You’re the first person i’ve found on here also doing Classic Europe. Sadly i’m going from June 7th. Have a good time!

I’m also doing the Classic Europe, departing London 30 May. And am following it with the Greek Island Hopper (10 days) departing 16 April, so if you want to extend your trip, you could book this one too.

Look forward to meeting and hanging out with you.

If anyone will be at the Clink the day before our trip departs we should set up a pre-trip “meet and greet.” I’ve never been to London before, it’d be cool to do some exploring of our own since we’ll be heading straight to Paris the following morning.