Christmas in Paris

Het guys

i know its ages away, but is anyone thinking of doing the xmas in paris trip this year?

i thought about it, but decided to go with brugge instead! thought it could be something completely different :slight_smile:

I am not doing a tour or anything but the girlfriend and I are staying in Paris for Christmas :slight_smile:

Has anyone else booked this trip yet?
And Sherro, let us know if u want to catch up for a drink when we’re in Paris :slight_smile:

I’ve booked to go on this trip. Cant wait to spend Christmas in Paris! :slight_smile:

Hi, I am thinking about booking this trip, but not 100% sure yet… Just have never been to this type of trips… What do u do? Is it safe? :slight_smile:

Hey. The trips are definately safe!! And so much fun :slight_smile: this will be my 3rd time to Paris and I’ve made some amazing friends with people I’ve done tours with.
Its organised but there is free time too. Normally you get roomed together with someone else (guys with guys, girls with girls) and then the group hangs out together and then people work out what sites they want to see and you will head off with like minded people :slight_smile:

All is booked! Cannot wait, soooooo excited :slight_smile:

Yay :slight_smile: see you soon!! And you too Elisha :slight_smile:
What are you guys doing before and after the xmas tour??

Have to finish all the uni work b4 holidays and also have nearly 2 weeks off work. woop :slight_smile:
What about u? R u coming all the way from Australia?

Yep, im coming all the way from Australia. Im over in Europe and the UK for a month :slight_smile:
Start in Munich, then Bruge for the xmas markets with Topdeck, then Cardiff, christmas in Paris, then London for a week over New Years. I cant wait!!! Only 10 days to go til i fly out.
Is it getting cold over there?

Wow, u do travel a lot :slight_smile:
Yeah it is getting colder, but its still not too cold tho :wink:

Cant wait to catch up with you both in London! Not long till I head off. Safe travelling and I will see you both in a couple of weeks ;D

I’ve been bitten by the travel bug big time!! Lol
Will be great to catch up with you guys :slight_smile: are u staying at the Cink before and after the tour?

Hey Team!

I’m booked in to this tour too! I’m 25 years old, from Sydney but currently working in London. This will be my first trip to Paris and my first (hopefully) white christmas! Should be good fun.

Anyone keen to catch up for a drink or two the night before?

Lisa :smiley:

I would love to, but I live outside of London and will b going to London on Fri night straight after work, so arriving to London on Sat morning… so hope I wont b late lol
So cannot wait to meet u all, think its gonna b a good one :slight_smile:

Hey Lisa!!
I soooo cant wait til we get to Paris!!
Im definately up for a drink or 3!! We get back to London on the 23rd and are staying at the Clink the night of the 23rd. Are you staying there or just meeting the coach there in the morning?
we can meet you somewhere for a drink though :slight_smile:
Paris is AMAZING!!! and if you get the chance, go up the Eiffel tower at night instead of during the day, its is so much better!! the views with the city lights are breathtaking!!

Inesjay (sorry dont know youre first name) you’ll be exhausted when you get there on the saturday morning!! least there is a 2-3 hour coach trip to Dover so you can sleep!! lol.

cant wait to meet everyone ;D

[quote=30764]Hey Lisa!!
I soooo cant wait til we get to Paris!!
Im definately up for a drink or 3!! We get back to London on the 23rd and are staying at the Clink the night of the 23rd. Are you staying there or just meeting the coach there in the morning?
we can meet you somewhere for a drink though :slight_smile:
Paris is AMAZING!!! and if you get the chance, go up the Eiffel tower at night instead of during the day, its is so much better!! the views with the city lights are breathtaking!!

Inesjay (sorry dont know youre first name) you’ll be exhausted when you get there on the saturday morning!! least there is a 2-3 hour coach trip to Dover so you can sleep!! lol.

cant wait to meet everyone ;D[/quote]

A drink the night before sounds great, however im staying in Paddington the night before the trip. Will definitely be up for a drink or 2 in Paris though :slight_smile:

Nicola, my name is Inese :wink:
So what did u do and where did u go on the previous trips? Nights out?

Elisha, where r u staying in Paddington? Im arriving to Paddington on Sat morning just after 5 :slight_smile:

Hey Elisha, we could grab dinner and some drinks somewhere central the night before if ur keen? :slight_smile: and there will definately be a few drinks in Paris!!

Inese, I’ve done 3 big topdeck trips all around Europe, the best things I’ve ever done. There are some amazing nights out, lol. In Paris the night of the caberet show is great :slight_smile: and we went out one night and went up the Eiffel tower at midnight, went and had a coffee then got a cab back to the hotel.

Only 1 week left then its holidays!!