Changing tours

Hi![br][br]Does anyone know what the deal is with changing tours once the deposit has been paid… I have paid my $200 deposit for Olympic Link tour, but have just discovered the Iberian Voyager tour… and am starting to change my mind![br][br]Would I lose my deposit if I were to change, or would it get transferred to the other tour? Any information would be very helpful![br][br]Thanks Jade

i have changed my tour before with no problem. they just put the deposit i paid for the original tour - onto the the changed tour! I just called and explained![br][br][br]topdeck is great with customers, so i highly doubt you will have any problem. if you do, you can always reference this post :slight_smile: and i can back you up![br][br]or worst comes to worst, you could just threaten to cancel everything in general - they would much rather switch you for no cost rather than gaining a measly $200 deposit and losing you - but i highly doubt you will ever need to even have that as an option![br][br][br]Europe Unplugged *July 2008[br]Alps & Matadors (Part of Pioneer) *June 2009[br]Northern Exposure Club (Part of Red Star) May 16th-June 6th 2010[br]Athens to London Camping June 7th-July 3rd 2010

Hey Chris,[br][br]Thanks for that. I called earlier on and they said that it would cost us each $60 to change trips… still cheaper considering our new trip is cheaper than the old one! I will mention the fact that you changed for free… bit strange that they would charge different people different amounts![br][br][br]

Hi Guys,[br][br]Just to confirm, our terms and conditions clearly state that in the event of you changing your trip after the initial booking was made, you will be required to pay an amendment fee per person per change. This fee depends on when the request is made and whether it is for a full trip or pre/post accommodation. For example, if you want to change less than 42 days prior to departure, normal cancellation fees will apply.In some special circumstances we may wave this fee at our discretion. [br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Anita

well i did change it 2 days after booking the original, so I would assume they made an exception for me! since they didn’t mention anything, I figured it was always like that![br][br]Europe Unplugged *July 2008[br]Alps & Matadors (Part of Pioneer) *June 2009[br]Northern Exposure Club (Part of Red Star) May 16th-June 6th 2010[br]Athens to London Camping June 7th-July 3rd 2010