Cash versers card

hi, im going on tour in a couple of weeks first time and wondering what the best option for money is. whether takin mostly money/cash, (although not the safest option) travelers cheques, visa or bank cards are the best option. also is there money exchange places avaliable as well as atms everywhere. if you’ve been travelling would love to know your opinion about this, [br]thanks[br][br]monique

have a combination. i usually just have enough cash for a few days and have my visa and bankcard with pin (uk one not aussie one)[br][br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last

I actually got a cash card from travelex. You just put money on it before you go, and if you ran out, your family if they know your numbers they can add cash onto the card for you at home. They also give you two cards…[br][br]

Hi Haylinator,[br]How do you organise a cash card from travelex? Why would this be a better option than Visa for example?[br]Cheers,[br]Si. 8-)[br][quote]Originally posted by The Haylinator[br]
I actually got a cash card from travelex. You just put money on it before you go, and if you ran out, your family if they know your numbers they can add cash onto the card for you at home. They also give you two cards…[br][br][br][/quote]

yep, organised through travelex, just contact them. i actually got my travel agent to do it for me! it just suited me as i dont have a credit card.

Thanks for the info.[br][br]Si. :sunglasses:

thanks guys for all your info, been a big help, cheers!