Cant Decide

Hi All[br]Im planning on going to europe for the first time in october 2010.[br]Ive travelled mainly to the usa & asia and never stayed in hostels so Im trying to decide what topdeck tour style is better the eurohotel or the euroclub. Ive heard mixed comments about staying in hostels and would love some opinions[br][br]cheers

Hey Gando,[br]It depends entirely on your budget. If you want to spend a little more money and only share a room with one other person at each stop then go Hotels. For less money, an opportunity to meet more people and the occasional upgrade to a Hotel then go EuroClub.[br]I did a Euroclub trip and it was the best 20 days holiday I have ever had. Topdeck choses some excellent locations, the hostels/cabins and hotels were always clean and in some places the setting was spectacular-in particular Switzerland. I had no complaints, I’ve stayed in some very dodgey hostels-some right here in London. If you’re after a more ‘Group’ orientated holiday choose Hostels. Either way you will have an awesome time.[br]Hope this helps[br]Christine[br][br]European Getaway 16 May 2009[br]Oktoberfest 18 Sept 2009

[quote]Originally posted by gando[br]
Hi All[br]Im planning on going to europe for the first time in october 2010.[br]Ive travelled mainly to the usa & asia and never stayed in hostels so Im trying to decide what topdeck tour style is better the eurohotel or the euroclub. Ive heard mixed comments about staying in hostels and would love some opinions[br][br]cheers[br][/quote][br][br]I did the EuroClub European Wonder trip and had a blast. I honestly don’t know if I’d do a Euro Hotel trip because it really seems to be just a few extra dollars for a couple less roommates. On our tour we had a hotel upgrade, and to be honest, I wouldn’t even rank that hotel as one of the top places we stayed in. The hostel in Florence probably gets my vote…Plus with more roommates means a better opportunity to get to know more people. The camaraderie on the tour is amazing.[br][br]------------------------[br]European Wonder - September 10 to 23[br]Generator Hostel September 9 & 23