Canadian Rockies September 4th, 2016

Hey, has anyone else booked this date, or thinking of going on this tour on this date?

I’m probably going to book it but nervous since it would be my first time travelling solo! I am from Canada, but it’s my first time visiting the West coast!

If anyone else wants to chat, feel free to!

Update:

I have officially booked this tour!!! I’m so excited yet freaking out because this is my first time venturing this far from home on my own!!

Hey, I’ve booked this date as well.
Im from Australia and its my first time traveling solo, so i’m pretty nervous but excited as well.

Yay someone else is going! :stuck_out_tongue:

There for a bit it seemed like I was the only one going!

Where bouts from Australia are you from?

I’m really excited to get to know everyone!

Its getting close now, i’m so excited :stuck_out_tongue:
Im from South Australia by the way haha

Me too!!! I booked my flights this past wednesday so now I’m really freaking out!!!

When are you getting to Vancouver? I’m getting there August 31st!

That’s awesome! This will be quite the time difference for you!

I am also booked on this tour! With a friend of mine, we are from Sydney.
I did a topdeck solo a couple of years ago and you have nothing to worry about, everyone bonds really quickly and you wont feel like you are travelling alone :slight_smile: Looking forward to meeting you.

Yay someone else is coming too!! :smiley:

I look forward to meeting you guys as well!

So many Aussies!! It’s awesome!! haha

45 days!!! But who’s counting?? LOL

Super excited!!

I’m going to be in Vancouver on August 31st, and staying in the HI Central Vancouver hostel!!

What about everyone else? Would anyone like to meet up?

Hey I’m on another tour that will be meeting up with this tour on the 4th in Vancouver. I’m getting excited now !!! By the way I’m from New South Wales in Australia as well. :smile:

I’m travelling solo and it’s my first trip overseas by myself. So I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi. I’m also wanting to go… Looks beautiful and I will be solo also. Would love to meet up!!

Where is everyone staying prior to the trip? Or the end of the trip? I’ll be getting to Vancouver August 31st, and staying in the HI Central Vancouver hostel! I’d love to meet up with anyone before hand!

Sounds like some awesome people are going on the September trip! I’m interested but also travelling solo! I’m from NZ

Hi!
Im coming too all the way from Israel, I will arrive in Vancouver on Aug 31st or Sep 1st.
And traveling solo too! :slight_smile:

Heya!

Another Aussie here (unsure if that’s a good or bad thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).
Currently traveling the States…looking forward to hitting the Rockies and meeting you all on my first Topdeck adventure! :purple_heart::v:

So many people from awesome countries!! I can’t wait to meet you all! :smiley:

Also, for those of you who may not know, there’s a Topdeck app that has a group chat! There’s been a few of us chatting on there as well! :slight_smile:

I’m so excited!!! I’m glad there’s lots of solo travelers!

We are getting close!!! Two and a half weeks away!!! I can’t wait to meet all of you!!! :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone!

I will also be joining you guys on this tour. I’m also from Australia but i’m am staying in Toronto at the moment.
Is anyone else staying at the SameSun Vancouver Hostel before the tour starts?

See ya soon! :smiley:

I’m an hour from Toronto!! Not staying in the same hostel, but when are you flying out?

Hi Kelly,

I fly out on the 3rd.

How bout you?