Canadian Rockies June/July 2018

Hey everyone!

My name is Michael, from Melbourne. Looking to do the Canadian Rockies tour sometime in June/July this year.

I’m now 34 (eeeep! getting old, I know!) - have done a bit of travelling already but this will be the first time heading abroad by myself which will no doubt feel a little strange, nevertheless, I’m super excited to be going as it’s been on the bucket list for a while!

Anyone else doing this tour around the same time?? Would be great to hear from people who are also going! :smiley:

Hi Michael

My name is Brendan, I’m 25 from Sydney. I will be doing this tour in July. I’m super excited, have always wanted to go to Canada!

Hey Brendan,

Great to get in touch! Have you booked or set a date yet? I’m still waiting to on work to approve my leave before I can make a decision on when to go.

Michael

Yeah I have booked it. I’m going from the 5th-16th of July

Awesome. Will check back in once I get my leave sorted - hopefully I can lock in the same dates

Hey everyone!

Anyone doing this trip during June?

Cheers

Dan

Hey everyone,

I am doing this tour on the 11th of June this year. Also first time doing a solo trip and never been to Canada.

Awesome Samantha! I’m on the same trip too! Welcome!

This will be my first trip to Canada as well!

That’s awesome, I heard this tour has at least 20 people already.

Hi everyone! I’m looking at hopping on the Canadian Rockies (Calgary) trip starting 5 July. This will be my first Top Deck tour. I’m from Victoria in Australia. Who else is confirmed on this tour?

Hey everyone!

I’m verrry strongly considering booking this for June 11th this year. It’ll be my first time travelling alone! I’m from Melbourne, Australia :slight_smile:

Hey Melanie,

Did you end up booking this tour for the 11th of June?

Hey Samantha,

Yes I did! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Hey Everyone!

I’m Adam and from QLD, first time travelling solo and to Canada, I’m booked for the tour on the 11th of June and getting excited. Keen to meet you all there, any suggestions for things to do in Vancouver? I’ve got a couple of days either side

Cheers

Hey Adam,

I arrive in Vancouver on the Sunday around lunch time. I am staying at the hotel where the tour leaves from.
I have no suggestions on what to do. Hopefully someone has some ideas.

Hey Melanie,
I am trying to start a Facebook group so it is easy to chat with people on our tour.
I need to add people to it before I can create it, what is your email?

I am trying to start a Facebook group so it is easy to chat with people on our tour.
I need to add people to it before I can create it, what is your email?

Hey, that sounds great! My email is melanie.timms@hotmail.com :slight_smile:

Hey everyone
I am Nina from NSW, it’s my first time travelling solo and I booked this tour for the 11th of june, I am super keen and very nervous. Super excited to meet you guys there

Hey,

Im Rosie I’m from NSW Aus. Im booked in to doing the rockies include Calgary start date 5 July from Vancouver. Im super excited and ill be doing the stampede on our free day in Calgary.
Ive travelled topdeck before in the southern states of the USA NY-LA back in 2014.