Canadian Rockies July 23rd 2017

Hi everyone,

My names Vikki, 25 and from Scotland. I’m going on the Canadian Rockies tour on the 23rd of July 2017 and wondering if anyone else was booked on this trip?

So excited, already started at looking at things I want to do, Zip lining and the Scandinavian spa (at night) in whistler look so cool :slight_smile:

Hi Vikki,
I am just about to book this tour! My name is Lori, I’m 21 and from Australia! Also can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Hi Vikki and Lori!

I’m Debbie from Australia and also doing this tour! Can’t wait, it looks amazing!

Hi Debbie and Lori,

So excited to find someone else going on this trip, feels like ages away still though. What part of Australia are you both from? I lived in Sydney for about 6 months a few years ago :slight_smile:

I’m so excited! I’m in America for a few weeks before hand as well! I’m from Western Australia, currently living in Perth! Do you guys have any other plans while on holiday or just the tour?

Im going to Canada early for about 4 days then staying a day after but mostly just the tour :slight_smile: This is my first topdeck tour, I have usually travelled by myself or with friends so not sure what to expect. Have you been on a topdeck tour before?

I haven’t travelled top deck before only 1 contiki! I had a ton of fun in that so I’m sure this will be just the same!

I am doing a mix of tours/travelling alone/travelling with a friend across Canada and Europe. I have done a contiki before too and I agree it was heaps of fun! I have friends who have done topdeck and they raved about it. :slight_smile:

Oh that will be amazing! I’m excited and nervous, first time travelling alone!

You’ll be fine :slight_smile: i’ve travelled alone loads and with friends and actually I made more friends going it alone as your more likely to put yourself out there to meet new people! You’ll have such a great time and tours like topdeck will have loads of really cool like minded people on it…hopefully :joy:

Haha yeah I’m sure I’ll be fine! I think I’ll be spending a few days in Vancouver after the tour as well

Hey guys :slight_smile: I’m Shannon travelling solo from Sydney, Aus. Have just booked this tour and so flippin excited! Cannot wait to see all these beautiful places and try out white-water rafting, horseback riding and ziplining!!! I’m travelling around the US for two months and this will be the last adventure of my trip. First time travelling alone and my first Topdeck tour - can’t wait to have all the fun. Looking forward to meeting you all - I know it’s still a few months away but time is going to fly :sparkles:

Hi Shannon! I’m also travelling around the US for a bit before this Topdeck! I know i can’t wait either!

Hey everyone!

I’m so glad I found this!

I’m Moz (my real name is Maureen, but don’t be alarmed I’m 22 years young), I’m also from Australia. This will be my first time traveling solo, first tour so I’m slightly petrified but also really excited. I’m in Vancouver a couple days before and after too, any ideas where to stay? Excited to see this place and meet everyone :smile:

Hey Guys!

Its getting so close, only 6 weeks-ish now!! So excited to meet you all, since Australians are known for being good fun I’m sure we are all going to have a blast :slight_smile: wonder if there will be anymore Scottish people on the trip :joy:

Im spending the first few days in Victoria Island going Whale watching etc when I first get there then heading to Vancouver on the 22nd if anyone’s around I would happily meet up that day for dinner or exploring (Planning on doing Stanley Park/Capilano suspension bridge but open to suggestions)

Are you guys taking “night out” clothes? In the UK everyone gets very dressed up but I’m fairly casual when on holiday and know that from previous countries I’ve lived they just went out in shorts/pretty top etc

The Countdown is on! :airplane::smile:

Hi guys, this is Kunal from Singapore, 33 and I’m contemplating joining this to tour. Is there anyone around 30/ish? Just want to know the average age to see if I could fit it as I normally travel SOLO and will be my first time on a tour if I would to join this…

Hey, my name’s Matt, I’m from Canberra, Australia. I know, another Australian :slight_smile: I’ve spent the last two weeks in Whistler mountain biking. I can’t wait to meet you all. Take care and see you all soon :slight_smile:
I have Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/matt.meade.961
Feel free to send me a message or whatever :slight_smile:

Hi! How was the rockies trip?? I’m considering booking for next year and can’t find any reviews on people who have done it already…