Canadian Rockies 25th June 2017

Hi, my name is Sarah. I live on the Gold Coast. I’ve just booked this trip departing 25th June 2017. I’ll be a solo traveller and would love to get to know people before the trip.

Hi Sarah, I booked on this trip. It’s 7 months away, but fingers crossed my plans stay the same :slight_smile: Have you down loaded the topdeck app for our trip? I’m from Ireland! Rachel x

Hi Sarah and Rachel, I am doing the West Coast Cruiser trip. The second half of our trip joins up with yours when we arrive in Vancouver. I’m from WA. :slight_smile:

Oh I didn’t realise another group joined into this one. Be fun to meet you all in June. Looking forward to it, all I do is google images of the Rockies and lake Louise :joy:

Hi Rachel/Jamie,

I didn’t realize that another trip combined with us. But it will be great to meet everyone and make new friends!

Hey guys my names Louise! I have just booked onto this trip! Solo traveller (first time) from the UK. Would be good to chat to people before the trip

Hi Everyone!

Currently living in Australia but moving to Vancouver at the start of June and thinking about doing a tour before starting work. Will be a solo traveler so will be nice to know some others before hand!

It’s really good there a a few other solo travellers. Looking forward to it!

Hi all,
I just booked the last spot on this tour.
I’m 32 From WA.
I’m travelling solo also, leaving my husband behind :flushed: I lived in Edmonton for 12 months in 2012 and am doing this tour before meeting up with my friends in Alberta.
Am super excited about travelling solo and getting back to Canada…
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Bec :hugs: