Budget!

So I’m freeking out. I’m doing a 28 day grand European tour in less then 3 weeks and I have no where near enough money to budget me €100 a day.

I don’t drink tho… But I do like to shop and buy little quirky things. And I want to be able to go up jungfrau and sky dive and paraglide and parasail etc. il prob only have about €70 a day. How many days do you not spend money so I save some.

Freeking out thinking I might as well cancel but I don’t want to and will loose money anyway. Huff!

Xx

take out a tiny loan. what you dont spend you can pay straight back :smiley:

Don’t forget that some of the meals are included on the tour so you can save that way. I haven’t been on that particular tour but I did the European Pioneer tour last year and I budgeted for $100AUD per day and I ended up coming home with so much money left over, even though I pretty much participated in everything that was offered and splurged heaps of souvenirs and food! Definitely don’t cancel, that’s an even bigger waste of money! :slight_smile:

You will find that for almost half of the trip, you wont buy anything but lunch in a services, and drinks at dinner. Add up the price of the optionals you want to do, see how much you have left to play with. Don’t miss the Jungfrau though.

Hey! Don’t freak out :slight_smile: Just think, some days you will spend more money than usual (Jungfrau) and others you might spend less; just balance it out everyday! You shouldn’t be worrying; be excited!
Have the best time! :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.