Britian and Ireland

Hey[br]i am interested in doing this tour, and i am wondeirng what teh optionals are so i an budget accordingly. [br]Can Any one shed some light on this??[br]Cheers, heidi[br][br]Being powerful is like being a lady, if you have to tell people you are - then you aren’t.

also anotehr question…[br]food fund and local payment??[br]are they required on this trip, and if so HOW MUCH?? coz i can’t find any information ANYWHERE[br][br]Being powerful is like being a lady, if you have to tell people you are - then you aren’t.

I am booked on this tour and haven’t found much info re: budget etc. [br][br]It’s actually a new tour starting this year so you might be hard pressed to find someone who’s been on it and who can give you tips. I just figured i’d budget the same daily amount for this as i am for my Grand European- approx 70-100/day[br][br][br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Admin Do you have a list of optional extras for this tour??[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands