Britian and Ireland tour 3rd July-16th July 2016 :D

Hey!
Just wondering if anyone else has booked the Britain and Ireland tour beginning on the 3rd of July and finishing on the 16th of July 2016?
My best friend Sophia and I were actually booked in for the tour starting on the 6th of July 2016, however it got cancelled so now we are on this tour!
Can’t wait to go! :smiley:
-Julz

Hey Julz!
I’m booked on this tour too, travelling solo though.
I’ll be heading over from Canberra, Australia but doing a few weeks travel around the US/Canada first.
Counting down the days! :slight_smile:

Hey Amy27!
Oh great sounds awesome! We are both fellow Aussies too, but from Melbourne! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

Hey! I will also be on this tour July 3-16 and will be flying to London July 1 from Toronto (Canada). This will be my 3rd TopDeck tour and I’m really excited to explore the UK & Ireland!!

Hey Kimberly! Sounds great :slight_smile:

Hi!
A friend and I have booked onto this tour and are extremely excited! I will be travelling from Canberra and Jess will be travelling from Christmas Island. Neither of us have been on a tour before so if anyone has tips on what to pack etc, we would be so grateful :smiley:
Can’t wait!

Hey! Awesome sounds good! It’s our first tour too, so can’t really help you with packing tips haha! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m on this tour too! Travelling by myself from Perth! Not long now!!!

Awesome! :smiley:

Hey everyone,

I’m booked and travelling solo from Melbourne. Pretty excited to explore and experience a UK Summer.

I’m thinking it might be a good idea to start a Facebook group for everyone instead of this forum?

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers,

Imogen

Hey guys, i’m flying into London on the 27th of June to get some sightseeing in ahead of the tour. If anyone else is in London early and wants to catch up let me know!