Britain Ireland 3 July- 16 July

Hi,

Booked for the Britain and Ireland tour for 3 -16 July and very excited. Who’s going??

Also, weather apparently is unpredictable even though its their summer, its also not very warm. Any ideas as to what to pack exactly?? Realllly warm items or not ??

Ta - Esro Bob

;D

[quote=23649]Hi,

Booked for the Britain and Ireland tour for 3 -16 July and very excited. Who’s going??

Also, weather apparently is unpredictable even though its their summer, its also not very warm. Any ideas as to what to pack exactly?? Realllly warm items or not ??

Ta - Esro Bob

;D[/quote]

Hey there… my partner and I are booked in to do this trip also… We’re from sydney too…

Ive been reading up on UK weather and the conclusion ive come to is to pack for winter, apparently the average temp is around 15-18degrees (and a heat wave is about 25degrees haha)…

I was in london last year in summer and it was pretty warm, but some days it got really windy and the wind is ice cold…apparently ireland and wales tends to be cooler (or so ive heard)

yeah i guessed pack for winter too. Ive been to europe inc london before in winter and its soooooo much more colder that 15-18, so excited about that hahah.

well good to meet you - so to speak. :slight_smile: