Britain/ireland 25th sep-8th oct

hey,

anyone doing this tour?

let me know if you are

thanks kristy

Looking at the Britain and Ireland tour. Im also looking at the European Wonder tour 8sept - 21sept.

Hey kristy
I’m booked in to do the Britain Ireland tour at the same time. I can’t wait.
Cheree

hi cheree,

Cool cant wait to meet you.

kristy :slight_smile:

Hey Cheree and Kristy

Am also coming this trip :slight_smile: can’t wait! it should be awesome. Also staying at the Umi hotel for a few days before the trip to check out London. Hope everything has settled down a bit by then. Will be good to meet you guys:-)

hi everyone… I’m doing this tour… I arrive in London sept 22… my first two nights I will stay at london central yha hostel and the third night in the umi hotel to start the trip next day… last year i travel with topdeck on the gran european and I met many boys and girls most from australia, in fact they are my best friends, actually still in touch with them… thank god I have this new chance… see you soon my friends!! (sorry for my english, I dont practice to much)

check my face and twitter (I’m not so fat like the pictures hahaha)

facebook: jose maclovio ortiz alvarez
twitter: @coyolimpieza

I really wanna meet you all!!

Hey Louise and Jose
I’m getting into London a few days early as well. Gives me a chance to get over the jet lag. I’ll be staying at the Umi hotel as well the night before the trip, so hopefully we all get a chance to meet and get to know each other before it all starts. I’m really starting to get excited about the trip and getting the chance to meet some new people and make some new friends.
:slight_smile:
I’ll be seeing you all soon
Cheree

hi cheree, louise and all of you my friends… after the topdeck tour, I have 4 free days at london in the earls court hostel… And I’m thinking to take a one day trip to liverpool (three hours by train from london) and stay at least one night in this nice hotel:

http://www.travellerspoint.com/accommodation/es/57628-Stalbridge-hotel/#photos
(check out the guest reviews)

I hope one of you wanna go with me… see you soon guys!!

hey all, sorry ive been travelling for the last 2 months and havent checked this, cant wait to meet you all aswell, well see you tomo morning : )