Britain & Ireland 2016 17th July - 30th July

Hello!

I thought I’d be completely different to all the other discussions in this forum and reach out to see who else might be coming along on this tour - Britain & Ireland 2016 17th - 30th of July. If that’s you please feel free to introduce yourself and let us know where you’re from. I’ll start;

My name is James, 27 from Canberra, Australia. My wife and I are newly married (November 2015) and this tour will be the first leg of our belated honeymoon. I’m looking forward to seeing all the sights and experience the culture of the places I’ve grown up seeing on television and in movies. Also really looking forward to plenty of beer and lots of good food!

Please feel free to add me on Facebook here and let me know you’re from the upcoming tour.

Not long to go now, work is very dull (well, more so) with this on the horizon.

Cheers

James

Hello! I just found this forum, thought I’d search my tour date and there you were! General introduction necessities, I’m Lindsey, 33, from sunny Melbourne.

I’m looking forward to the trip but also a bit nervous - I’m traveling alone, so hoping to meet some rad travel buddies. I’m cool, I swear. Maybe. I can’t back that up.

Hey guys! My husband Jamie and I are heading off on this trip too! :slight_smile: less than 2 months to go now!
We are from Adelaide, seems like there will be a few Aussies on the trip!
Have you seen the convo further down on the forum list, with a few more comments from other people in our group? :slight_smile:

We are looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing the sights!
-Steph :slight_smile:

Thanks Steph, I’ll head over and check that thread out!
Edit: just realised that tour is in August this one is July.

Hey everyone!
My name is Ryan, 21 from Melbourne, Australia. I’m travelling with my brother Thomas (23) and our friend Danielle (22). We are starting our three month long trip around Europe with this tour and are looking forward to seeing the amazing sights as well as tasting the great food and drink. Cant wait to meet everyone on this trip!

Hi im jess im joining you on the tour. Im from melbourne . I will be coming on my own so look forward to meeting you all!!

Shit’s getting real now guys! I’m jumping on the plane on Wednesday and getting in to London on Thursday, so bloody pumped!