Britain and Ireland Optional Activities

I can’t seem to find the pdf of Britain and Irealnd Optional extras. Does anyone know where I would find it? Or if it exists?[br][br]Thanks![br][br]Ashlea[br][br]Summer Fun and Sailing August 7 2009[br]Britain and Ireland September 5 2009[br][br]

Hey Ashlea[br][br]I’ve checked the website and can’t find it either. >:( Maybe someone who has just completed the tour can give us an idea of the things you can do…[br][br]Cya

I picked up my tickets last night from the travel agent but haven’t had a moment to myself to look at them yet :frowning: i will see tonight if they have optional extras info on them and let you guys know :)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

[br]I picked up my tickets and had a look, but they just sent me to the website, which is why I am confused![br][br][br]Ashlea[br][br]Summer Fun and Sailing August 7 2009[br]Britain and Ireland September 5 2009[br][br]

Hi Guys,[br][br]Sorry about the missing info. OK, so I checked with Ops and these are the optionals currently available:[br][br]Scottish Ceilidh Diner - ?45[br]Edinburgh Pub Crawl - ?9[br]Loch Ness Day Trip - ?37[br]Aran Islands Day Trip (Ireland) - EURO 24[br][br]On a positive note, the recently returned trip went really well and we got some awesome feedback from both passengers and crew. They loved it![br][br]Have a great trip![br][br]Anita[br][br][br][br][br]

Thanks for that info Anita… also great news that the first trip loved the tour :)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Yes, Thanks Anita! It just helps to know what sort of money we have to look at bringing along especially for those extras.[br][br]I’m glad the trip went well! Can’t wait to be on it myself![br][br]Ashlea[br][br]Summer Fun and Sailing August 7 2009[br]Britain and Ireland September 5 2009[br][br]

Sign me up for all of those. :slight_smile: Sounds great! Thanks for responding Anita.[br][br]