bravo italia

hi really would like to talk to anyone who has gone or is going on the bravo italia tour want to know what the hotels are like and names of any of them and any other info thanks ash

Hey Ash[br][br]I have booked this tour for May 10/09. I spoke to Topdeck and the starting point in Rome is Hotel Beethoven, you can check it out online.[br]When you going??[br]I’m excited!![br][br]-Laura [br]Montreal, Canada

Hi![br][br]My boyfriend and I are going on this tour-- the one that begins on August 30th. [br][br]As previously mentioned, the first hotel is called Hotel Beethoven, which I don’t believe is really centrally located. We will be staying 8 extra days in Rome after the tour ends in a hostel that we found on hostels.com that has really great reviews and is way closer to the city center. [br][br]Kat

my tour starts on the 27th september 09 cant wait[br]

[quote]Originally posted by kat24[br]
Hi![br][br]My boyfriend and I are going on this tour-- the one that begins on August 30th. [br][br][br]Kat[br][/quote][br][br]My hubby and I will be on that tour too :slight_smile: We’re doing the European Emperor first which finishes in Rome on the 30th, then joining straight in with the Bravo Italia. Very excited! See u then!

Hi my husband and i are going on this trip for our honeymoon on 7TH June !! Our first time in Europe , we are from NZ :)[br][br]Bravo Italia June 09

execellent! it will be nice to meet another couple :)[br][br][br][br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by kimmykak[br]

[quote]Originally posted by kat24[br]
Hi![br][br]My boyfriend and I are going on this tour-- the one that begins on August 30th. [br][br][br]Kat[br][/quote][br][br]My hubby and I will be on that tour too :slight_smile: We’re doing the European Emperor first which finishes in Rome on the 30th, then joining straight in with the Bravo Italia. Very excited! See u then![br][/quote]

I’m going on the trip starting 27th Sept. I’ll be arriving in Rome on Sept 26th and staying at the Beathoven Hotel. Keen to hear from anyone else going on this trip, (especially if anyone is going to be in Rome a day earlier.)[br][br]-Col[br][br]Bravo Italia (27/9/09 - 9/10/09)