Bravo Italia Sept. 8 Departure

Hi everyone!

Just booked Bravo Italia departing Sept. 8 2013. Anyone else going on this tour??? I’m a 30 year old female traveling solo from Ottawa Ontario Canada! Anyone from Canada going??? Write me if you are so we could maybe keep in touch and maybe meet up the day before the tour!! :smiley:

Can’t wait! :smiley:

Becca

Hi Becca, my sis and I are going. Paid our deposits yesterday :slight_smile: I’m 24 and she’s 21. Looking forward to it we haven’t been to Italy before.

Hi Jess!

Me either I’ve never been! I’m so excited! When will you 2 be arriving? I’ll be arriving on the Saturday I think. The day before. Either then or the Friday. I still have to figure that out. Maybe we can meet up before and explore Rome on our own before the tour starts on the Sunday?

We’ll be arriving on the morning of the 8th. Staying at Paris a few days beforehand and catching a flight to Rome. Would love to catch up before the tour starts :slight_smile:

Awesome! I was thinking of doing that but Paris is a little bit expensive. LOL And I would only be able to spend a day or 2 and that’s not enough of course. Maybe let me know wha time you 2 are arriving and we could meet up for coffee or something. Cause the tour doesn’t start til evening right?

I’ll be joining this tour as well, can’t wait! I’m especially looking forward to Cinque Terra and Capri. This will be my first time travelling for such a long duration (joining this trip after a week in Greece) but hopefully we’ll be having too much fun for me to get homesick ;D

Cynthia, you won’t have time to get homesick believe me! When are you arriving??? I’ll be arriving Saturday morning, on the 7th. If you’re there, maybe we could meet up and explore Rome? Let me know! And you can add me to Facebook if you like. Becca Viezel is how you’ll find me. :slight_smile:

I’ve booked and paid for the Bravo Italia tour 8th Sep 2013. I’ll be in Rome from 13:40 Saturday 7th Sep 2013. Let me know if you guys are interested in meeting up before hand. I’m planning on getting transfers from FIUMICINO airport straight to the hotel we are departing from (hoping to stay in the hotel one extra night before and one extra night afterwards)… What are you guys budgeting in US$ per day??

Hey Alexander!

I will be in Rome the morning of the 7th, which is the Saturday. To book in probably isn’t until 2PM Rome time so we could meet up in the lobby of the hotel, maybe leave our things at reception and then go explore around the hotel? What do you think? Let me know! I still have to book my flights but I will be doing that in the next couple of weeks most likely. I can let you know exactly what time I will be arriving. I’m also still trying to figure out what to budget a day. I probably won’t spend much on “shopping”. Mostly food and touristy stuff.