Bravo italia - april 22nd 2012

Is anyone out there heading along with me on this trip? :slight_smile:

Yes think that’s the one my wife and i are on. Where are you coming from?? We are coming from Brisbane. Have you heard what the hotel is on the 1st night?

Hi I’m going on this trip too. According to my travel agent the hotel on 1st night is the Hotel Noto in Rome. :slight_smile:

Oh so glad it isnt just me! I was getting a bit worried when no one wrote back for ages!

I also heard that Noto was the hotel on the first night, but I have booked Rome Trastevere B&B for pre/post accomodation as the reviews for Noto didn’t look amazing. Really looking forward to meeting everyone - if anyone is around the night before the tour I’d love some company for dinner and some people watching! Happy to forward my email address if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

Is anyone taking an iphone over? Having trouble finding a micro sim that will work in a few different European countries without costing me the earth! Any ideas or other suggestions?

Hi!
Time is running! In a couple of weeks we are on the tour! Getting excited. Can’t wait to explore Italy. Anyone doing the Greek Island Hopper straight afterwards?

/Martina

We have heard 2 different hotels one from top deck which was Hotel Floridia and one from out travel agent which was Hotel Florida. I believe it is hotel Floridia which is the better of the 2. Not long now only 3 work days left, and Martina we are doing the Greek Island hopper on the 5th or 4th of May. Look forward to meeting all of you. We are not taking an Ihpone but we did go with the sim card that Topdeck offered for free. The rates were pretty reason able as alot of the hotels have wifi. which is all we really need.

All the best hope to see you all then.

Well it appears that Hotel Florida is not the hotel. So between topdeck (which we rang and got verbal confirmation) and our travel agent. They 4/5ths of F all. So thank you very much. It would be nice for a T/D rep to comment should you feel the need. Off to a flying start…