Bravo Italia 10 June - 22nd June 2018

Anyone booked in for Bravo Italia tour 10 June - 22nd June 2018? Solo traveller. Would like to get in touch with some people before deciding on dates

Hi Monica, I am doing the tour on those dates, also a solo traveller.
Did you end up booking it?

Yes I did! I am arriving on the 7th, what about you? Where are you travelling from? I’m from Sydney :slight_smile:

Amazing! Lovely to meet you! I will be flying in from Dublin on 9th and staying at our first hotel that night. We could always have dinner together or something if you want?

I have been living in London for the last 2 years, this is my final trip before heading back home to Perth.

Can’t wait for Italian food and sunshine - particularly Tuscany :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yeah that would be lovely :slight_smile: that’s awesome! This will be my first time travelling to Italy! Very excited

Hi guys!

I’m also a solo traveller from Adelaide. I’m arriving in Rome on the 7th as well but staying with family! Happy to know I’m not the only one flying solo!

Oh cool! Looking forward to meeting you :smiley:

Hey, so very unexpectedly I am in Sydney for a couple of weeks! Do you want to have a dinner over here too?