Bracelet with European country flags

My gf went on the European Pioneer trip last summer and she loved it. One thing she regrets not doing is purchasing the bracelet that has the flags of all the countries she visited. She could not remember what it was called or who made it.

If anyone here can help point me in the right direction, I’d be greatly appreciated. She has been talking about it off and on ever since she got back. It would be great if I could surprise her with this. ;D

Thanks to anyone and everyone in advance for all your help.

Cheers. :slight_smile:

Hi there!

The flag bracelets come from Leonardo’s Leather Shop in Florence. Our walking tours go passed there.

A lot of a trip leaders have them!

Topdeck Team :wink:

Thank you for the reply.

BTW, do you or anyone have a picture of these things? And what are these called?

I think they’re called Nomination Bracelets, similar to the bracelets here http://gilletts.com.au/nomination_bracelets.htm

Thanks Lauren.

These ones are similar to what my gf was referring to. Though she said some weird Italian name that I cannot remember.

Oh well, I will have to do more research.

Wow these sound awesome! I am planning on doing European Pioneer next year so will definately have to get myself one of these! :slight_smile:

That sounds so cool! Thanks for letting us know about it wli, I’ll definitely get one when I’m in Florence so I don’t end up regretting it later :slight_smile: Did your girlfriend mention how much it was?

Hi Tracey :slight_smile:

When is your European Pioneer trip? I’m also from Auckland, and doing the same trip next year! I booked for 5th July, any chance that you’re doing the same one?

I think she did mention it, just can’t remember now. Though she does regret not buying it when she was on the trip. I do remember her telling me that its much cheaper in the stores there than the online prices, maybe as much as half off!

So if you see them on your route and like them, don’t hesitate!

I’m trying to get them online now, gonna surprise her. It will be a lot more than the stores, but I think it will be worth it. ;D

From what I remember of that store… nothing was cheap!

Hi Tracey :slight_smile:

When is your European Pioneer trip? I’m also from Auckland, and doing the same trip next year! I booked for 5th July, any chance that you’re doing the same one?
[/quote]

Hi Cornelia,

I havnt actually booked anything yet but am looking at doing one leaving end of May :). Should be an awesome trip - I want to go now!