** Bouncing **

I am just so excited today!! ;D[br][br]I just feel like bouncing everywhere!! ;)[br][br]I can’t wait til I’m on that Plane!! (5 months, 1 week, 4 days to go!!) :-[[br][br]Anyone else out there feel like bouncing with me??[br][br];D:p;D:p;D:p;D:p[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

I can’t help but laugh… I’m sorry Leeana :)[br]Your probably one of the few of us that has most time to go to wait for their trip and your bouncing already :p[^][br][br]I’ve only got just over a month to go, but i’m starting to get excited about going finally!!![br]I can’t imagine having booked my trip and then having to wait that long until i actually left. I feel sorry for you having to wait but hopefully your time goes quick.[br][br]But, its good to see that your excited about it all. Trust me once you start your not going to want to stop travelling ;D[br][br]You will love edinburgh. Scotland is such a beautiful place. Probably my most favourite place i’ve been to so far. :-[

Actually… I’ve been bouncing since November [:P][br][br]I used to be a travel agent, so I am used to the waiting game [;D][br][br]and, while I would love to leave right now, I think that the waiting makes it even more worthwile and even more exciting! ;D[br][br]** BOUNCES **[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Leeana,[br]Know how you feel, I have five months to go too, my partner and I leave on the 20th of september! Cant wait! I have also been bouncing since about christmas time! Just getting excited and planning all the stuff to do in scotland and london before our tour![br]YAH FOR ME~

I’ve actually done something a little nuts - I’ve made a webpage of my trip lol[br][br]its got a basic itinerary on there but its so that i can update it while i’m over there so my family and friends know what i am up to as well as some research that i have done lol strange i know but i’m so excited!![br][br]I fly out on the 5th September - so cant wait!![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Haven’t got that far yet, but in all my planning and stuff I have told family and friends nearly every detail of the holiday so i am pretty sure they know it all off by heart, they really do hate me now!

hahaha! i have the same problem[br][br]my family, friends and workmates are all sick of me talking about it!![br][br]Which tour are you doing again?[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

I fly out on the 1st of May tour starts on the 3rs i cant wait excitement is starting. I think everyone at my works knows about it now when i have a shift with them they tell me not to mention my holiday haha

wow thats so soon Jake!![br][br]I dont think it will be longe before my work is like that too!![br][br]but its just so exciting that i cant help but babble about it :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hey there,[br]Im doing the essential europe, my other half and I can only go for a month and we wanted to see a bit of Scotland and London first! I have just finished getting all our accomodation and car hire done for Scotland! Im gald I have someone to talk to cause it’s just so exciting! ha ha ha, who knew holidays were this much fun before you even leave?[br]Jo

Wow, JoJords, sounds like you are doing a similar thing to what myself and my partner did. We went to Scotland 1st and hired a car and just did lots of day trips, some overnight stops. We stayed with my family. We drove down England way for 4 nights or so before starting the Discover Europe trip in London. You will have an awesome time. Get a British Heritage pass to save entry costs to various Castles etc. Great value. Their website is very informative.

Thanks for that ice! I will look into that! We are starting in edinburgh for two days then going to Stirling for a night via Glasgow then up to Inverness for the night then down to Fort William for a night before we head back to Edinburgh!

I am so excited too! I am supposed to be studying- I have a test tomo and lots of assignments over the next few weeks but all I want to do is plan and research my holiday!![br][br]Odette[br][br]Mega European June 22nd

It’s gonna be so great!![br][br]I tend to be researching more than I work - which isnt a good thing i guess lol[br][br]the internet is a beautiful thing lol[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

I feel like bouncing today too… 3 weeks and 6 days till I leave. I’m getting SO excited. :D[br][br]Spirit of Europe.[br]May 13th. [br]:smiley:

I have 22 days to go until i fly out. Start m tour on the 3rd of may :slight_smile:

Wow Jake! only 22 more days!! i still have 4 months, 3 weeks and 6 days to go!![br][br]I’m so excited but I just wish it would come sooner!![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

wish I only had 22 days! just under 3 months to go! :slight_smile:

Ok i won’t rub it in but i’ve only got 1 month and 3 days until i leave hahaha

aw jealous!:stuck_out_tongue: not sure if this is the place to post or not but was just wondering - i’ve seen the pacsafe bags mentioned in several posts, does anyone know if you can buy them in NZ?