Big Red to Red Star 9th January- 18th January 2019

Heyyy, I thought I would start a new chat for anyone who is thinking of or has booked this tour in 2019, dating the 9th Jan- 18th Jan, would be great to start talking to people and see what their travel plans are before and after the tour. See if there is any people who are staying longer in Moscow after the tour has finished or moving on to a different country…how exciting!
I personally can’t decide whether to stay in Moscow for 3 days after the tour before I meet a friend in Tromso Norway for a few days before we then go on to start another tour in Copenhagen. Or go back to Finland.
Look forward to hearing from everyone.

:slight_smile:
Charlotte.

Hey Charlotte, my girlfriend and I are going on this tour at the same time. We will be in Helsinki the day before and heading to London after Moscow. Can’t wait to catch up with you and the others, will be a blast.

Hey Ben,
I didn’t even realise I had a reply, I’m there the day before as well, just trying to figure out where to stay, do you know where the meet up point is? would be good to get accommodation near there. I can’t find it anywhere mentioned, when I did a previous tour from London the meeting point was a hotel, so I’m wondering if it’s there same idea.
Thanks for the reply look forward to meeting you both and everyone else.

Hahaha it is a bit like that! I honestly don’t know, I know its at 2pm but your right, its probably where we stay that night. Looking forward to it too! Feel free to add myself or my partner on facebook!