Best time of year to travel Africa

Hello travellers

I’m looking at doing the “Kenya & Tanzania Adventure” but can’t decide when to go.
Can anyone give any advice on the best time of year to see Africa? Or I’d be happy to hear from anyone who has done this tour.

Thanks

As a African I would recommend spring october.november and also mid February and March
Summer gets hot and animals like lion sleep alot
In winter its not as cold as other places world but land can be dry

As Africa is very hot country.So I would suggest the visitor to travel in spring.You can visit here in october to december and in march also.Also this is the best time for safari also…

I suggest you to make it before December or just before the rainy season. If I were you, I would pick one of them.

The best wildlife viewing months in Kenya are during the Dry season from late June to October. The wildebeest migration usually reaches the Masai Mara in July and remains until October when they move back to the Serengeti in Tanzania.

Well most of the african countries are hot and and i never prefer anyone to go there during this time of the year until and unless the person is a deep African lover. If you really want to plan out for africa then my suggestion is to go in B/w Oct- Feb because after that the climate becomes very hot and don’t the miss the African safari during vacations.