Bali Island Hopper - 30/10-05/11

Hey guys!! Have just booked myself into the Bali Island shopper trip at the end of October. I’m 26, a girl and from NZ but living in Melbourne and I’ll be travelling solo for the first time! Super excited for the Trop :smiley: hoping to make some friends and really enjoy myself!

Hi Steff! I also just booked my trip for these dates. I’m 27, from the Philippines, but living in Las Vegas. This will also be my first time so I’m very much excited to make new friends. I look forward to meeting you!

Heya!! I’m actually on my way to Vegas as I type this!!! Super excited!

Thats awesome! Until when are you here?

Hi Steff I’m also booked for the Bali island hoper tour 30-10-2016 to 05-11-2016 and I’m 28 from S.A. And this is my first time traveling solo and I’m looking so forward to the Bali trip and to meet every one on the trip whit me. I have been to Thailand, Phuket, Patong and Dubai previously about 2 years ago for the first time. and from there I like to explore. And think that’s way Bali is so wonderful. Ps. Cannot wait any more…

Hi Steff! I’m Anna… I’m from the US but am living in Brisbane at the moment. I just booked this tour and am so excited! Would you be interested in sharing pre-tour accomodation for one night in Semanyak, the night before the tour begins? I look forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

Hey Anna!! How are you?

I’ve actually booked myself a room at Grandmas already before the trip sorry!!! Let me know where you end up staying though :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m good thanks! How are you?
No problem… I’ll probably be staying there too. :slight_smile:

Hi Anna, I’m Mary, also from the US currently in Sydney, and I’ve booked this trip as well! I’m flying in the night before and am also looking at staying at Grandmas. Have you booked a room there already or are you still looking to split? Trying to make my trip as affordable as possible!

Hi Mary, thanks for your note! I booked a night at Grandmas already but thanks so much for checking with me. I found out it’s a lot less expensive to book Grandmas online than through Topedeck. I think by booking it online, it was only about 20 USD. :slight_smile:

Also, if you or anyone is coming to Bali even earlier and want to share accomodation, I’ll be staying 3 nights in Sanur starting on the 26th and will also probably stay in Ubud for a few more days after the tour…

I arrive the night of the 29th from Sydney on Jetstar, but I’m leaving Bali on the 7th for Bangkok so I have all day on the 5th and 6th. I was thinking of maybe going to Uluwatu and/or Tanah Lot to see the temple, but I’m open to ideas. I’m hoping that when we spend a day in Ubud we will have a chance to go to the Monkey Forest because that’s the largest attraction I want to see there.

Hi Mary, would you be interested in joining me for a private day tour on the 6th? A friend suggested a driver he used, so I’ve been talking with him about doing a day tour on the 6th. I’d like to see Tanah Lot too. What is Uluwatu? If you’d like to join me and if you have any other ideas about what to see, just let me know and I’ll run it by the driver.
I think when we’re in Ubud it will be easy to see the monkey forest. I think we might go there on the tour but if not, I’m sure we could go the afternoon of the 5th or on the 6th.
:slight_smile:

Hey guys,
I’m thinking of going to Uluwatu on the 29th. If anyone will be in Semanyak on the afternoon of the 29 and wants to join, just let me know :slight_smile: